Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Zealand


After representing this country in BRAMUN last week, I got curious to know more about this city and found out it is surely a great vacation destination. One of the main reasons to visit is New Zealand's extraordinary landscape and natural beauty. It's varied landscapes include mountains, lakes, fjords, alpine glaciers, volcanos, geysers, valleys, and etc. The varied landscape offers the tourists several natural attractions such as bungee jumping, swimming through caves, skydiving, mountain biking, rafting, and others. Many of The Lord of the Ring's trilogy was filmed in the amazing landscapes of New Zealand, which introduced it's beauty to the whole world. The Marlborough region in New Zealand produces one of the world's finest wine, the Sauvignon Blancs. The productions of wine is constantly growing, which makes this city a great place for those who appreciates wine. Another great attraction New Zealand offers the tourists is called the Whale Watch, where the tourist is able to see whales and a variety of other marine mammals in the South Pacific Ocean encircling the islands. It certainly looks like it would be very fun to see these huge animals right in front of you, I would not know whether I had to be scared or excited. Food is also known to be amazing due to the city's fertile soil and fishing. The foods are healthy and there is a large variety for different people.
Before this research, I knew very little about this city but now it has become one of the places I want to visit one day.

Information from here
Photo from here

1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

I've never been here either, but it's near the top of my list of other countries I think I'd like to live in.

Good information, and I appreciate you adding links to your sources, now just try to introduce them within your post so that your readers know exactly which facts came from which sites.