Friday, November 6, 2009

Florianopolis


Florianopolis, the capitol of Santa Catarina in Brazil is an exotic vacation destination. It is actually a tropical island that is connected to the continent by a famous bridge. Florianopolis (a.k.a Floripa) is also known for its beautiful beaches. In total, there are 42 different spotless beaches with golden sand and blue waters. From personal experience, I warn everybody to use a lot of sunblock because the sun is very strong and I suffered from sunburns. Don't forget to stay long enough in the beach to watch the sunset because it is simply perfect and a great time to relax. For all of those who are fans of sea food, Floripa is heaven on earth. Floripa is known to have the best sea foods such as fish, oysters, shrimps, crabs, lobsters, etc. Even though I am not a very big fan of seafood like my parents, I just couldn't stop eating. I'd never eaten such good seafoods in my life. All the adrenaline filled activities may not be good to go right after eating so much but they are sure very exciting! These activities include parachuting, surfing, and etc. Floripa matches everybody's taste and style, from great hotels to fun activities.
Florianopolis is a very calm and safe city, so all of you looking for a place to relax and get a good tan, I assure you that this is the right place. Florpa will certainly reach all your expectations and create a remarkable experience, at least it did for me.


1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

This is one of my favorite cities in Brazil so far.