Friday, September 11, 2009

New York


New York or the Big Apple is with no doubt a must-see city. There is something about this city that cannot be captured in pictures or described in words, you have to experience it. This gigantic city has many things to offer that will assure the entertainment of all of those who visits this city. Like any other great cities, there are many entertaining places to visit such as the Statue of Liberty. Make sure to go to the top of the Empire State Building to see the amazing sight, go to Time Square preferably at night, skate at the Rock feller center, visit the American Museum of National History, visit Central Park and don't forget to watch the famous broadway shows in New York. From my experience, I had lots of fun in all of these places and I am sure everybody else would have a great time too. For all of those who enjoy shopping, New York is definitely the right place to go for it is a shopping paradise. Malls, shops, boutiques are everywhere but the most famous street is the Fifth Avenue. In this street, you can find every shop you desire and a day in this avenue flies by. For all of those who are seeking entertainment during the vacation, New York should probably be in your list.
New York, the city that never sleeps, is certainly a very agitated city but I simply love it. I think I'll never get bored of this gigantic city.

2 comments:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

I've been twice, but still have so many more things to see and do there: go to a Broadway show, run in Central Park, see the Statue of Liberty, visit MOMA; man, it sounds like I haven't done anything there.

Ida Palmgren said...

Haha, now I have my own to do list, inspired by your post, when I go!